Kelly is CEO of OLI Communications. In this role, Kelly oversees all aspects of communications offerings to the firm's customers, business development, and strategic relationships.
Kelly is past President and CEO of the Aerospace Futures Alliance and the Washington State Space Coalition.
As an innovative and strategic executive, Kelly provides exemplary results achieving significant corporate financial efficacy and success, leading diverse teams, and introducing transformational strategies.
She is a brand inventist, forging unique and differentiated messaging and positioning for her many customers.
Over the years, Kelly has provided strategic state and federal government affairs advocacy, including achieving year-over-year retention of nearly $9 billion in tax incentives.
Her background spans strategic communications, marketing communications, branding, media relations, and business development, as well as in-depth experience in government relations, public relations, and events planning across an array of industries, including aerospace, high tech, health care, government, and higher education.
- Co-developed (with the Department of Commerce) Washington State's
first-ever space industry strategy
- Architected national aerospace advocacy consortium in support of
small and medium businesses and their workforce
- Developed global award-winning aerospace magazine focused on
Washington State businesses
- Recognized for creating and delivering transformative marketing and
- Consistently achieved and contributed to double digit revenues, census,
and enrollments by aligning business case with branding and marketing